Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Secret Behind the Brown Paper Bag


This is my second week into the journey. Today in class Mr. Ryan Ponsford assigned us our group and our topic. My group members are Karina, Jesus, and Karla. Our topic is Children and Youth Services and our group name is "Miracle workers ". As a group, we feel like many fostering children and homeless are afraid to speak up when they need something. Also, we got a chance to do some research about organizations that we are looking forward to help. In our group, we shared three values that show who we are. I learned Karina's value is a bracelets that she got for her birthday. On her bracelets, there are charms hanging around and each of them represent her in a way. Jesus' value are his headphones, he loves to listen to music. Karla' value is her family picture, because her family is important to her. Three of my values are: 

1Blessing Bracelets -  When I turned one month old, my parents gave me the bracelets to bless me with good fortune.   

     
2. Rosary - When I went to my friends sweet 16th party during the summer,  it was a great experience. She gave me the Rosary, she told me to keep it, because it will  bring me good luck and etc.     


                          

3. Picture of my grandpa - The last time I saw my grandpa was on June of 2005 and he died on January 1, 2006.  My family and I were not present when he took his last breath, both of us were in a different continents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment