Monday, March 11, 2013

The Beginning of My Main Street Philanthropy Journey

     My experience using the MAD (Make A Difference) cards was quite interesting because I learned more about myself and others. One thing I found out was that I was into helping the hungry, Children and Youth Services, and Medical and Hospital Care.  Also, I found out that my partner was into animals. I learned the word Philanthropy means love of humanity. 

                                     

 1. Helping the Hungry     

          I picked this because I don't want any kids to be upset or die of hunger. I believe that families should have warm meals daily. I want to raise money for families so they could be able to have meals on the table everyday.

2. Children and Youth Services          

         I picked this because I want to help raise money for the foster children and the homeless. I want them to have some gifts for Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years.  

  3.  Medical and Hospital Care        

          I picked this because I know medical care is expensive and many parents can't afford the medical bills, therefore I want to raise money to help them.   

I hope to get  involve with the community more and hope I could make a different in someones life.  

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment