Friday, May 3, 2013

Presentation and Teamwork

       This week, all of the teams are doing a presentation about our cause . In my group, we created a PowerPoint about Children and Youth Services. In the PowerPoint, we included a form 990 for both organizations of our choice and the reasons of why we choose them. The organizations we picked are Just in Time and Say San Diego. The reasons we choice them, is both organizations related to our mission and vision statement. As a team, one challenge we have is confusion , but we are easy to agree with each others. The confusion we have is that we picked two organizations that doesn't related to our mission statement. Therefore, we have to changed it into the organizations that related to our mission statement. One success is that all of us get along pretty easily, we divided the work equally, we work together during lunch and at home.


       What I learned about teamwork is that sometimes all of us have different opinion about what should be on the PowerPoint, the image , and the background colors. Other than that, I learned that teamwork must work together and help each other out. If one person doing all the work, the other teammates won't able to know what's going on.

       My group designed to donate $200 to Say San Diego, because there's another team are donating it too. Also, we designed to donate $300 to Just in Time, because we love what the program offered. They help young adults getting ready for college and teach them how to save money. Next week,  I'm looking forward to deliver the checks to the organizations, because I know that check will change someone's live . I probably get a little emotional, but end of the day, I know I save or/and change someone's live in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment